Assignment Helpmate allows the student to develop a perfect report writing analysis through online assignment writing help. Assignment Helpmate has a well-defined team along with good expertise, experienced and professional writers who will make their best effort count through professional assignment help. There are separate teams that mainly focus on the efficiency of the writers and client expectation requirements through proofreading services onlineservices. These services rendered by Assignment Helpmate ensure the client or the student to make proofreading on the report that is developed by the writers on behalf of the student. It is also worthwhile for us to state that Assignment Helpmate has got a well efficient team to check the creativity of report content by maintaining a well scheduled and detailed plagiarism checking. Plagiarism is a threat towards creativity and it destroys the uniqueness of the report. Assignment Helpmate online assignment writing knows the matter and it has been taken as a serious concern. In Assignment Helpmate online assignment writing, we have got well-experienced Ph.D. holders, who are our professors and they know well about the demand of the schools and colleges for the report. We can proudly proclaim our service to be one of the finest among any other online assignment help services, as we are well capable of meeting the stipulated deadline, within the most cost-effective remuneration taken from the student. We make reports based on the format of the style which should be formal and must be precise. We write reports based on technology, social science, business and management, web designing, literature, engineering and many other subjects which are followed in schools and colleges. Assignment Helpmate online assignment writing creates a path for a brighter prospect for every student.
Report Writing Style
There are also some writing styles to consider:
- Keep It Simple.Don’t try to impress; rather try to communicate. Keep sentences short and to the point. Do not go into a lot of details unless it is needed. Make sure every word needs to be there, that it contributes to the purpose of the report.
- Use the Active Voice. Active voicemakes the writing move smoothly and easily. It also uses fewer words than the passive voice and gives impact to the writing by emphasizing the person or thing responsible for an action. For example: “Bad customer service decreases repeat business” is more concise and direct than “Repeat business is decreased by bad customer service.”
- Mind Your Grammar. Read the report aloud and have someone proofread itfor you. Remember that the computer cannot catch all the mistakes, especially with words like “red/read” or “there/their.” You may even want to wait a day after you write it to come back and look at it with fresh eyes.
Different Types of Reports
While the basics of any report are the same, there are notable differences between academic, business, and technical reports.
- Academic Writing: The first thing to note is that academic writing is extremely formal. Typically, it should be free of contractions and any sort of slang. It’s also important, generally, to write in the third person, eliminating pronouns like “I” and “we.”
- Business Writing: Business writing will also take on a formal tone. However, it’s allowed to be slightly less buttoned up. The goal in a business report is to present new initiatives and “get things done.” Here, things like contractions would be permissible, along with ample imagery and data.
- Technical Writing: Technical reports focus on how to do something. While an academic or even a business report will attempt to prove something, a technical report is more descriptive in nature. Also, the report writing format for students and professionals may cite facts and statistics to make their case, but technical reports are more likely to follow a logical, step-by-step approach.
Report Writing Format
Here are the main sections of the standard report writing format:
- Title Section – This includes the name of the author(s) and the date of report preparation.
- Summary – There needs to be a summary of the major points, conclusions, and recommendations. It needs to be short as it is a general overview of the report. Some people will read the summary and only skim the report, so make sure you include all the relevant information. It would be best to write this last so you will include everything, even the points that might be added at the last minute.
- Introduction – The first page of the report needs to have an introduction. You will explain the problem and show the reader why the report is being made. You need to give a definition of terms if you did not include these in the title section, and explain how the details of the report are arranged.
- Body – This is the main section of the report. There needs to be several sections, with each having a subtitle. Information is usually arranged in order of importance with the most important information coming first.
- Conclusion – This is where everything comes together. Keep this section free of jargon as most people will read the Summary and Conclusion.
- Recommendations – This is what needs to be done. In plain English, explain your recommendations, putting them in order of priority.
- Appendices – This includes information that the experts in the field will read. It has all the technical details that support your conclusions.
Remember that the information needs to be organized logically with the most important information coming first.